The promise of managed wide area networks is that they make your people and company more productive and efficient. That assumes the network itself is efficient. If yours is like most businesses, it can be a challenge to allocate the time and resources necessary to ensure network efficiency 365 days a year. After all, you have a business to run.
Managed WAN from EvoSoft is the solution. Our network team becomes an extension of your team. We troubleshoot network failures. We run updates and routine diagnostics on everything from routers to firewalls. We monitor network performance continuously. In short, we run your network, so you can run your business.
Get peace of mind with 24/7 performance monitoring by Blackfoot engineers. Avoid interruptions and downtime with proactive troubleshooting and resolution. Reduce diagnostic expenses through real-time, expert monitoring. Your operations rely on technology. At EvoSoft, we never forget that means that your business relies on us.
BENEFITS OF EvoSoft MANAGED WAN:
Depending on your business’ needs, Blackfoot provides two Managed WAN service options:
Router Management Service
- Standardized: Best practice edge router configuration
- Monitored: 24/7 router utilization monitoring and proactive failure detection
- Responsive: Proactive troubleshooting and issue resolution
IntuiNet Network Dashboard
- Informative: Web-based dashboard for your IT staff to monitor and assess WAN services operation wide
- Visibility: See exactly where bandwidth is being used by location and use that information to help you manage resources
- Performance: Assess each network location by monitoring real-time up/down status, latency, circuit utilization and more
You may be also interested in ...
Take a look at our availability checker at the top of the page to see which of our fibre products are available at your premises.
If you’ve already done that and found that it’s not yet available, contact us to find out the superfast fibre broadband rollout plans for where you are.
You can now switch to EvoSoft Business without needing to contact your old supplier to get a MAC code. Simply sign up to our broadband or broadband and line packages and we’ll contact your old supplier for you. It’s as easy as that!
All services are delivered the same day. In the case of custom dedicated server orders please allow up to 48 hours unless a custom configuration of which we will inform you ahead of time.
We currently accept Paypal, credit cards, and bank transfers.sit.
Yes you can. Contact us for a trial account.
Yes, we will send you a invoice for services.